New Things

November 16, 2014




Dress: Brandy Melville  /  Flannel: Forever 21  /  Socks: Pacsun  /  Shoes: Doc Martens / Necklace: Cancun

This might possibly be my favorite blog post that I've ever created. Mostly because this outfit literally 
defines me and I took the time to edit them. Ahhhhh I love this so much. I decided to make those last pictures in polaroid film because they just looked like they belonged there. (-:
I hope this doesn't make me sound selfish or conceited, but November is usually my favorite month because it's my birthday month. Well, this year; not so much. 

Pros: New One Direction Album (which I already have because it leaked oops. ((I swear I'm still buying it)))
         Birthday
         Veteran's Day (Thank you to our troops) = No School
Cons: College Apps due
          College Apps due
          College Apps due
          College Apps due
          College Apps due
          College Apps due
          College Apps due

My classes have been manageable for the most part, but I just really need to get over this "college application" hill and senior year will be smooth sailing from there on out. 

I hope you guys are doing well, love you! 


6 comments

  1. Great outfit! <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you styled your Martens, dear!!


    Olga
    MyBlondeGal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit, I love your high knee socks and flannel ♥

    Daisy ○ LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit and I agree this outfit defines you... you look gorgeous...
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so cute!
    Love the casual vibes in the outfit :)
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Leave them below!

Latest Instagrams

© Classified Closet. Design by FCD.