Wolfing Around

November 30, 2014




Dress: Forever 21  /  Top: Brandy Melville  /  Leather Jacket: c.o The Style Club  /  Beanie: Stüssy  /  Shoes: Doc Martens
Photography by Lhoycel Marie & my brother


"oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god." That was what was running through my head as Lhoycel was taking these pictures. I still cannot believe that I had a photo shoot?????? For a magazine??????? That is too insane. Let me know if you guys want a more in-depth post about the entire shoot!

This has been my basic "I'll just throw this on" outfit for the fall season. It's super comfortable and so versatile! Meanwhile, I officially submitted my Cal-States, UCs, and USC Application! Pretty nerve-racking but I'm glad that at this point, it's out of my hands as to what happens next.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Did ya'll score any great deals on Black Friday?

READ
LOCAL WOLVES ISSUE
LHOYCEL'S SITE

WATCH
FALL LOOKBOOK
BLACK FRIDAY HAUL
BLACK FRIDAY VLOG
PRE-VLOGMAS VLOG



6 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit, I'm loving the beanie ♥

    Daisy ○ LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt and your boots!! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with your outfit! Love you Shirls!

    Madison Martine
    http://www.madisonmartine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stripe shirt and that beanie :) And ahhhh congrats on submitting all your apps!! And for the magazine shoot. Damnnn this post just has so many exciting things hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures and you look so beautiful, my dear <3

    Have a great day,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Leave them below!

Latest Instagrams

© Classified Closet. Design by FCD.